Dear PS 144 Families,
The Parents' Association of PS 144 performs several vital functions for the school, namely:
- Raising $150,000+ per year to provide in-class Arts and Science enrichment programming for all students (aka Residencies)
- Running the After School Program for nearly 300 students
Parent volunteers are needed for the following:
- Run various fundraisers & events
- Participate on the After School Program Committee
- Help with communications, bookkeeping, and other services
Whether you have 2 hours a year or 2 hours a week, we'd love your help in the upcoming school year.
Please complete this QUICK survey and we will suggest volunteer roles that fit your availability and skills:
If you have additional questions, please send them to email@example.com.
The Parents' Association of PS 144