Connect directly with PS144 at the school's new website.
Overview of the 2019 Grade 3 - 5 English Language Arts & Math Exams and Grade 4 Science Exam.
What's for breakfast? What's for lunch? Check it out here.
Need the DOE Calendar in a handy PDF? Or in other languages?
Did you know? NYC students have access to Microsoft Office, free?
Sign in to see your child's recent test scores, attendance records, and grades. Please contact the school if you do not have the login information.
Browse handouts from P.S. 144's Parent Workshops led by our Parent Coordinator Siobhan Kyne.
Follow the steps below in order to retrieve your username and create a password.
- Go to http://pearsonschool.com/nyc
- Click the yellow Digital Access to Core Curriculum button
- Click the NYC EasyBridge Plus Login Link. You will be redirected to a login page.
- Scroll down to click on Find your Username/Reset your Password. This will send you to a link where you will be asked to input your child's OSIS number (please check your child's report card or call the school if you do not have this) and birthdate in order to retrieve your username and create a password. Record the username and password for future access.
Clever TechHub provides free access to many programs, including MyOn & NY Public Library (e-books), Imagine Math & Literacy, NewsELA, Discovery Education, and Rosetta Stone (among others). To log on, you either need your child’s OSIS # or their NYCstudents account username and password (NOT their PS144 email).
- Go to www.Clever.com
- Click “Log in as a student”
- To log in using OSIS #: click on “Students, Teachers, and School Staff” (the blue “C” button).
- Username is your child's OSIS #
- Password is your child's OSIS #
- Follow prompts to create new password.
- To log in using DOE student email: “Log in with NYCENET” (Windows icon). Enter existing username and password.
- The email that is associated with your child's account is the nycstudents.net email.
PA REFERENCE GUIDE
Download the PA Reference Guide for the 2019-20 School Year
EMERGENCY CONTACT CARDS
Save some writing! Fill out your emergency contact cards here.
Interested in General District 28 Information, including Middle Schools and the D28 Diversity Plan?